Im eiha. Welcome to my blog. Here I just tell the story of my life and there is no hostility here. I am just ordinary human beings who always tested the challenges of this world, so how with all the others? I am not pretty but I'm thankful for what I have now. here only enough until our introduction, if you want to know more just followed my blog okay? thank you and peace.
Saturday, 17 September 2011
new blog !
GRR siut je ! geram aku blog aku yg sulung aku pon taktahu apa masalah diaa. tiba tibaa je tak nak sign in. password tak betul fuckyuhhh laaa. aku ingat laa password aku, tp pelik laa tak leh bukak laaa ! SHITTTTT.. terpaksaa buat blogg baruu.. sabar je laaa.. baru nak post gambar TOP kesayangan aku auww :") ahaahahahaaa.. WATLEK je. hari ni aku sepatutnyaa hadiri openhousee beby and intann tapi sorry yee td aku busy sgt sgt, tkpee aku dtg malam ni k insyaallah yee :D kbyee
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment